You Deserve a Top Agent
Our agent will set and negotiate the best price for your property and help you thoroughly understand the local real estate market.We will quickly respond to your needs, help you find listings in and around South Florida before they’re public, mind every little detail, and earn your respect for life.
We’re not afraid of a little elbow grease, and it shows. From our stunning marketing pieces for sellers, to our complimentary Market Education Day tours for buyers, we provide invaluable services that other companies simply can’t match.
Our agents build referral-based businesses dependent on developing the very best relationships we can. So you can count on the fact that we’ll do everything it takes to make you a happy customer and earn your future referral.
Welcome to the top West Palm Beach Property Management and Real Estate Services web site servicing West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, and all other cities in The Palm Beach County, FL areas.
When you are buying, selling, renting or investing in property in today’s real estate market, it’s important to have confidence in your real estate professional. Our commitment as your local REALTOR® is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve. When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. That’s why our goal is to keep you informed on trends in the marketplace using the latest statistics in your local area.
Advisor Home Realty LLC is a full service premier management and real estate company servicing the Palm Beaches. Advisor Home Realty LLC is an efficient and cost effective answer to real asset management. We ensure that property owners never have to get involved in the day to day business of owning real estate. Whether you are in the early stages of a real estate, or management company search, you have found the best in professional service. Advisor Home Realty LLC is the “investor’s management company”. Our services are designed to exceed the needs of the real estate investor with 1 unit or 20 units.
The services include but are not limited to the following:
- Residential including single family, condominium, town homes and apartments.
- Advertise and post the property on rental websites and the Regional MLS.
- Show the property to potential tenants.
- Screen applicants including, rental, employment, credit histories, and state and national background check.
- Post a “three day notice” if rent is not received by the 5th day of the month.
- Strict adherence to the Florida Statutes (Chapter 83) governing the Landlord Tenant Act, Federal Fair Housing Law, Federal Americans with Disabilities Act, Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and local and state ordinances pertaining to code violations.
- A detailed monthly and year end financial statements. 1009 reporting, optional payment of utilities, taxes, insurance and mortgage payments.
- Vendors to service your property for a fair market price.
- Free rental and sales analysis.
Remember; when selecting a Realtor or real estate agent strong knowledge of the community, strong negotiation’ skills, and a commitment to providing excellent service are all crucial elements.
We are looking forward to hear from you. You can choose to speak with us in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Thank you very much for taking your time to learn about us.
Why You Need A Professional Property Manager
Do you know….?
- Fair market value for the size and location of your property?
- What constitutes discrimination against an applicant?
- The Federal HUD standards for number of occupants?
- You cannot discriminate against children or familial status?
- The portion of that law pertaining to service animals vs. pets?
- What notice to serve your tenant for unpaid rent?
- What notice to serve your tenant for breach of lease terms?
- What notice to serve a month to month tenant for termination?
- How to begin an eviction process?
- Your responsibilities for holding security deposit and advance rent?
- What repairs are required under The Landlord Tenant Act?
- The time required to complete required once requested by the tenant?
- The time frame for effective renewal or termination of an annual lease?
- The notice provisions for return of a claim against the security deposit?
- What laws apply to claim of abandoned property left by tenant?
Are you familiar with…?
- The Federal Fair Housing Law?
- The Federal Americans with Disabilities Act?
- The Landlord Tenant Act (Florida Statute Chapter 83)?
- The transient tax requirements of state and local governments?
- The Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- Your state and local ordinances pertaining to code violation?
Do you have…?
- Qualified and licensed agents to show your property seven days a week?
- Access to list your property with the local MLS?
- Access to current sale market data if a tenant offers to purchase?
- Federal Lead Paint Disclosure & Booklet and know how to use them?
- Vendors to service the needs of your property for fair market price?
- Vendors who are licensed and insured?
- Access to an affordable attorney to process an eviction?
- Effective move-in and move-out forms and policy statement for tenants?
If not, this is why you need a Professional Property Manger!
The decision to sell a home is dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, our proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. We guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Your Home Evaluation is one of the most important aspects of selling your home. To help you to make the right decision about price, we will provide you with a full current market evaluation.
Free Home Evaluation Request:
We will provide you with a free evaluation of your home. A complete market analysis report along with recent and similar properties sold in your area will be sent to you upon request.
By providing us with the most complete and accurate information, you will be given the most accurate market value of your home. The information you provide will be entirely confidential and will be used only for home evaluation purposes.
We service all of Palm Beach County. Please fill out the form below for your free home evaluation request, we will contact you asap!
Whether you are looking for your first home, dream home, or an investment property, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which we can provide.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will immediately initiate a more comprehensive search for you through the use of our real estate networks. We will contact you as soon as we find a listing that meets your requirement.
Now, please tell us about the criteria that are important to you about the property you are looking for. We cover all of Palm Beach County, Florida.
Oito razões que fazem dos Estados Unidos da América um dos endereços mais desejados do mundo:
1- A simplicidade no processo de compra e venda de imóveis. Basta ter um nome e endereço para colocar na escritura e ter os recursos financeiros para pagar. Não é preciso ser cidadão americano nem morar no país. E nem é preciso comparecer pessoalmente. Toda a operação pode ser feita por e-mail.
2- As leis que protegem a propriedade privada são das mais seguras do mundo. Isso gera tranquilidade e confiança para os investidores internacionais.
3- Oportunidade aos estrangeiros de conseguir o Green Card para toda a família. O EB-5 Visa é um programa criado em 1990, pelo serviço de cidadania e imigração dos Estados Unidos, para ajudar o País a competir internacionalmente por investimento de capital estrangeiro. Foi idealizado para atrair investimentos estrangeiros em projetos que criem empregos diretos para os cidadãos americanos. O investimento deve ser de $1 milhão de dólares na área urbana ou $500 mil na área rural. Ambos devem gerar, no mínimo, 10 empregos por um período de 2 anos.
4- Acesso às melhores escolas e universidades do mundo. Para muitas famílias é muito importante enviar seus filhos para estudar em escolas americanas. Muitos compram imóveis para moradia dos filhos, enquanto eles frequentam escolas americanas e, após alguns anos, vendem a propriedade. Além de evitarem o aluguel, ainda ganham com a valorização do imóvel.
5- Retorno no investimento. Para a maioria dos investidores mundiais conciliar baixo risco e alto retorno é primordial, e eles encontram esse conforto no mercado imobiliário americano.
6- Qualidade de Vida. A modernidade das cidades, a limpeza das ruas, a segurança e o baixo índice de criminalidade, a grande oferta de Malls, Outlets, restaurantes, lazer e praias, geralmente a preços mais populares e acessíveis que em seus países de origem, fazem dos Estados Unidos o paraíso.
7- Status. Para muitas famílias ter um endereço residencial na America é extremamente importante pelo prestígio que recebem em retorno.
8- A Flórida é o destino número um, não só de brasileiros, mas daqueles que vivem em países de temperatura fria, inclusive dos próprios americanos que vivem ao norte. Todos desejam possuir um pedacinho da Flórida e usufruir do seu clima tropical e das suas belas praias.
São esses alguns dos fatores mais comuns que levam investidores globais a focarem no mercado americano. Porém, sabemos que cada compra pode ser iniciada por questões e interesses bastante diversos e pessoais. Estarei, pois, à disposição para responder qualquer que seja sua dúvida, por favor se sinta a vontade para contactar-me: email@example.com
To find the property you are looking for, you have come to the right place!
Moving is challenging enough. Our mission is simple: to provide you with the most authentic property information available. PPMI is a reliable source that brings prospective renters together with property owners.
Now, please tell us about the criteria that are important to you about the property you are looking for.
WPB.org – Is the City offical website. Even for dwellers is a great way to educate about the city activities, the Mayor actions, social event, traditions, even watch a video about the Green Market at Clamaties Ave.
2020 Local Market Update – Singer Island
March 2021 Existing and Pending Homes Sales – March home sales were still running above pre-pandemic levels, up 12% from March of 2020. However, momentum appears to be slowing. Inventory levels are insufficient and holding back home sales.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We respect your privacy and promise to never share this information with any other party. Your information will be used to contact you for this one specific time and your information will not be added to a mailing and/or marketing list. We will contact you as quickly as possible, using the specified method(s) as indicated in the form.
2601 Village Blvd – Suite 201, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409